The safety of our clients is a top priority
Our entire staff has completed successfully the BARBICIDE COVID-19 Certification Course. This course has allowed us to become familiar and confident in the guidelines and rules that must be followed during this pandemic.
What we ask from you (client)
Guidelines for client safety
- Wait outside until your appointment time (Please be on time, there is no waiting area )
- Please do not enter the salon until we assist you in!
- Please come alone to your appointment unless accompanying a minor
- Wash /sanitize hands after entering the salon
- Please come prepared with a new mask to wear throughout your appointment
- Only bring in essential needs (phone and wallets, no large bags or coats)
- Temperature Check (will be taken upon entry with touchless thermometer)
What the salon/stylists are doing
- No Walk-ins
- No magazines and tea/coffee services
- Washing hands before every client
- Wearing masks during the appointment
- Sanitization between client's:
chairs, station, POS machine, doorknobs, surfaces (disinfecting will be applied to “high-touch” areas such as thebathroom, front counter, etc.)
- Disinfecting tools used between every client, also avoiding the sharing of tools in the salon whenever possible.
- Disposing of gloves after every use
- Screening of all staff for any symptoms
- Limiting salon capacity ( 3 chairs and 1 Shampoo chair) for the two-metre distance between every station
- Extending each appointment time to follow proper safety procedures